- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Can work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Secure and comfortable remote working environment.
- Familiarity working with Team City, Jenkins, or similar build management tools.
- Familiarity working with source control, specifically Git.
- Experience writing scripts with Kotlin and Python.
- Familiarity with administration of Linux-based servers.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Intimate understanding of network architecture and functionality.
- Experience configuring and administering network systems, including firewalls and VPNs.
- Solid understanding of network security best practices.
- Passionate about video games.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree.
- Familiarity with configuration management software such as Ansible or Chef.
Employment is for an initial contract period, with the intention of transitioning into a permanent position should it suit all parties. Salary range for this position is between R30,000 and R60,000+ per month, depending upon skill levels and relevant experience.